Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Not too bad of a day.  Dad made breakfast this morning.  I received great gifts-strainer with smiley faces, a pig skillet, a little egg skillet, and a cook book.  We will be doing lots of cooking this summer!  Dad also gave me a Polo top.  Annalese made a book with her hand print and a book at school, and Robert baked some muffins that came with the cutest poem about moms, titled "If you give a Mom a Muffin." 

Mom and Dad, Kathy and Fred came up to see Robert's flag football game.  Because Matthew was sleeping, I stayed home, but took advantage of the time and walked for an hour on the treadmill.  I want to lose some weight so now is as a good a time as any to start!

When grandma and pap pap were leaving, Matthew waved and said "Bye Bye!"  Way to go Matthew.  Seeing my child grow and learn is one of the best Mother's Day gifts.

Thanks everyone for a great day!

Love,

Mom

No comments: