Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Seventh Month Birthday!

Yes, Matthew Man is seven months today.  Wow, I can't believe he is that old already.  He is really cute right now.  He smiles at everybody. And hence we call him Happy Baby.  He sits up on his own and can do a three point turn on his knees which is funny to watch.  And so badly, he wants to crawl.  Matthew has figured out how to get up on his knees and rocks back and forth.  Pretty soon he is going to figure it out.  For now he is our Navy Seal and does his commando crawl.  So far no teeth which is fine with me.  I love the toothless smile!  He laughs when I throw him into the air, and his giggle just melts my heart.  There is nothing that can make a mother happier than to hear her baby laugh and giggle.  The past couple of nights, Matthew has been sleeping through the night.  Even if he doesn't, I don't mind much getting up.  He nurses and then goes right back to sleep.  To be honest, I enjoy the quiet, one-on-one time with him.  Our time together.  Now I am looking forward to the holiday season with him.  Kids and holidays, there isn't a better mix to make one happy.  Happy Birthday, Matthew!  Love you very much!

No comments: